Monday, 20 January, 2020

My wife saved my number as dead body-Husband seeks for divorce

My wife saved my number as dead body-Husband seeks for divorce

Sometimes people get to make decisions that may seem funny in the eyes of the majority but actually, pains and frustrations must have led to their decisions.

Babatunde claims the wife saved his phone number as dead body and because of that, he is set to divorce the wife.

Read Also

This picture of Obasanjo looking like a 25 year old is currently tearing the internet apart

See message as shared by relationship expert,Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah anchor of iRelationship make or mar.

Hello, Osigwe compliments of the season.

My wife saved my phone number as dead body and I am not finding it funny.

I got married to my wife about 2 years ago. When we settled down I noticed she started acting strange when she found out that my job can not really take care of the home. Her dad who happened to have left a big amount of money for her on his demise warned her not to get married to me as I would not be able to fend for her.

Anyway, things got so bad ad the usual characters of a wife when the husband is broke became my everyday treatment.

For about a year I and my wife hardly speak to each other for two days at a stretch without quarrelling for the next three weeks.

Her major issue with me was money. I have always told her since we are yet to have kids she should let me be,

She can take care of herself while me I can take care of myself as well.

Now just a week ago I got my dream job and was placed on a starter pack of 2 million monthly.

Read Also

My wife saved my number as dead body-Husband seeks for divorce

I rushed home to tell my wife, on getting home I met her absence so I decided to call her. When I dialled her number I discovered her phone was just close to me, that was how I noticed she stored my number with dead body. Out of curiosity, I decided to search her phone directory on how my other two numbers were stored, only to discover she stored them as dead body 1 and 2.

With anger, I searched for her late dad’s number on her phone and I saw RIP DADDY.

She has always told me I was useless I never knew she wished me dead.

I am thinking of calling it quits since I am already useless to her.

Please what steps should I take?

Regards

Babatunde.

Please we have heard from Babatunde, are the actions of the wife tenable enough to warrant a divorce?

Do follow our channel for the latest in celebrity gist and gossip.

Read also Fewa Otedola,The Heir And Only Son Of Femi Otedola,Has Mental Problem

12 comments on “My wife saved my number as dead body-Husband seeks for divorce

Testimony

Don’t seek divorce now wait and see when she change the name from dead body to resurrected body then you can divorce her

mathew

My friend,such ladies are monsters.do what makes u happy

Chima

She’s not ready to marry, if you relay on her as your wife, you’re making a mistake, because she can dump you any moment. No existence of love. Her love is for sell, cash and carry. No money No husband. Never ever you tell her about your new job, and salary.

Zacchaeus ajayi

Do not divorce her at all, let her see that glory of God in you. Haven’t you said you’ve just got job? Thank God for that. That’s a lesson . The same mouth that snail uses to commute sacrilege in the presence of god or goddess, it is that same mouth it will use to entreat them.

Running for your life my brother she not your wife

Simon christopher

She deserves to be divorce with immediate effect, who knows one day she will set a gangsters to kill you, then save your number with MY Former Death body Husband. She had to be fired thank you

Samuel

Please tell Clara whose boyfriend (fiance) deserted in Canada that am in love with her and want to marry her either here in Nigeria or in Canada if only she herself is truthful and sincere as well is ready for marriage

Modupe

Don’t divorce her. You two need to have a serious talk. Let her have a second chance but with serious warning. Some couples have gone thru worse. It will be fine.

Sandy Edward

For a woman to go to dat extent wit her husband,calling him dead body hmmmm it means she has no feelns anymore for him n u no wat dat means.so pls bros seek GOD’S attention so dat u no d nxt step to follow.GOD help

My friend you are right to divorce because she has already given you to death since you are not the man of her choice,she might even look for away to kill you at any time she feels like

Adebaba

Hmm, you are not safe around the woman. Do whatever you have to do to stay alive. She’s not your wife but a devil in human form

Pene Lekara