Monday, 06 April, 2020

Get Latest News Online

I am 22 and no guys ever approach me (not even creepy or old guys approach me). My aunt came to visit me and told me that I need to start dating and finding someone since I have never had a bf before. She asked me if anyone has asked me out yet and I told her that no men ever approach me and she got shocked and surprised. Yea I don’t understand either………?

I don’t think I am ugly and I am in shape. I am at an average height for a woman and I even weigh a little below average for my height. Sometimes I get compliments on my appearance and family friends keep asking if I have a bf yet and when I tell them no they can’t seem to understand why. Even one time my Uber driver asked if I had a bf and I said no, he was surprised and said I was attractive and he reassured me that I would find someone but no guys ever seem interested in me. Idk why I never get approached if I am not ugly……? People tell me many times that I have a very young looking face but should that stop men from approaching me?

Read Also I tested my husband with my best friend and now they are getting married -Housewife cries out

Idk what to do about my nonexistent dating life. I feel like I am pretty much am about to be forever alone even though I am not ugly and I don’t have any physical defects. I am not going to approach a guy so please don’t tell me that is what I need to do.

i just want all of this to end, I might just end it all.

what advice do you have for HER?

LIKE AND SHARE!!

Thanks for reading!

Read Also After 20 years of suffering, I brought him to Canada and he dumped me the same day-lady cries out

240 comments on “Since I Was Born, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before. I Feel Like Ending My Life – 22yrs Old Girl

Shamica

Keep your head up sweetie you are beautiful and young.. God will send u a husband

Am here oo,am also looking for a serious lady to date,we can link up if anything ok.
Who knows maybe we are meant to be ❤️

Trixie

Life has its obstacles,trials and triumphs let not your heart and soul be troubled my friend. For one day your knight and shinning armour will approach you , and u will be happy for the rest of your life my friend. Be ye patient my dear and wait upon the Lord. You are beautiful just the way you are and there is nothing wrong with you so keep ur head up darling .

Ezekiel Alao Sesan

I find it difficult to believe with this gorgeous look of yours, I love you and would like to hear from you if you wish 09032100090. If you would permit i wish to meet you one day.

Bradley

Dont end your life girl you will find the right guy one day just be patient trust me

Jackie

Leave it in God’s hand continue to live your life as you are young and beautiful.

Bill

To end the life life that GOD has given to you would be a SIN and a SHAME !
God will send you someone when He has picked the right man for you.
So pray to God, and be patient !
You are a beautiful woman…Never doubt that !!!!

Jennifer

I think you have a beautiful skin tone and really pretty eyes. Please never hurt yourself. There is a man out there wishing for you!!!!

Shanice

Love yourself! Get to know yourself in everyway possible. The good, bad and impossible you. Look to GOD. If you like someone, approach them. This era, you don’t have to wait on a guy to ask you out, value yourself enough to know your worth and go for it. Don’t be afraid of rejection and never settle.

You are beautiful to me keep your head up

Angela Williams

Maybe this is God’s way of saying to work on educating yourself and your self-esteem. When you love yourself and you are confident it draws people to you. Educate yourself and be the best you can be for you and they will come

Patrick jackson

Life goes on we all go through something in life never end your life because you cant find someone maybe someone is not ready for you your beautiful woman something else could be in store for you you never know God say they not ready for not that you not ready for them Stay positive

Lily

How do you relate with people? Do you have a network of friends? Engaging in more social activities, even at a religious place, community events, is good. Sometimes it’s because you will appeal to a certain type of person who isn’t common. And that’s not a bad thing at all. The more sorry you are for yourself, the more likely people will pick up on that and you might attract someone who who can take advantage to manipulate and abuse you. So take your time to love yourself and form strong friendships. Someone decent can come along.

Anita

Possibly you have a higher calling and are supernaturally being protected from these wolves who prey on innocent women. You probably have. A husband praying for you to come to him a certain type of way and his prayers are blocking others from you. Focus on your wonderful life so much that you can take a guy or leave him and do all the things you do while you’re single and don’t let others pressure you. Soon enough you’ll miss these single days because you’ll need to include another in your world. Receive this protection with grace and gratitude and never compare yourself or relationship status with others.

Mike

WhatsApp me 08142970648
I love u

Catch me on Facebook sweetie kareem polk.

Bobby

Now you know how I feel

Brenton

I know you say you wont approach a man, but that is SEXY. What goes through our heads is “Out of all the guys she could talk to, she wants to give me her attention”. Its aggressive and shows initiative. Like seeing a pair of shoes or a nice outfit and saying “I want that”. Approach these men because what it could be is that you are so attractive men are afraid to approach you. The other advice I would say is dont think about it ao much. 90 percent of the time there is someone in your life trying to get you to see them as more than a friend, sk pay very close attention. But you are young okay. 22 with your whole life ahead of you. Beautiful woman, so dont cry and please dont end your life. I was in the same boat when i was 22, wanting women to be interested in me. Around 25, i just stopped caring about it and working on myself and they started coming to me. And now, Im 30 years old going on 31 and i have been in a relationship with a very gorgeous woman who is clearly put of my league for almost 7 years now lol. Its going to happen. Just keep your head up beautiful and work on yourself and just let it happen and i promise things will change.

Isaac

God time is the best…… +233241799827

China

Lemme get your advice and I will share mine I don’t want these niqqas sis let’s trade

Mooreson

At 22,just b focused & work on ur dreams,relationships is bound 2 come,ok.don’t b 2 hasty about it,what is it dat u want 2 experience, is it love,affection or sex?…what is spurring ur mind towards getting a guy or a man 2 talk 2 u,is it peer pressure or family pressure,my dear u will only b broken & ravaged,dis is d world,as I can c u,u r beautiful & ok & dat is all dat matters,don’t wish 4 anyhow guy or man, wish 4 d best & prayerfully 2,stick with ur God & he’s will establish u,taking ur life is not d solution or d best option,who loose & u know d reward u will get 4rm God,talk 2 God, he has something in stall 4 u,work on ur passions,ur gifts & leave d rest 4 God… Don’t die now, d world needs u,u haven’t made any input or impact yet,how do u want d world 2 remember u,a coward or a loser, u r a winner,let d world know dat,let me know dat,waiting 2 c ur star shine…

Please don’t end your life.u still young and beautiful.i wish I there near u to show you how important are and beautiful are you.dont think negetive about your self.i would love to have a great time with a girl like u but I can’t because I’m in S.A, I ALSO WANT SOMEONE WHO WILL I LOVE

Rich Jessica

Den find her contacts and get to know her from their u guys will become close to each other in hrt and soul…pls sir help her out

I really like to know more about you

Shaniya

Don’t kill yo self ova no niggas that’s just weird u can be by urself or turn gay

The girl tell you she want to be get, , soon she will get a nice husband that she really need, someone that will treat her as a queen

Aiyedatiwa Austin

Pls don‘t end your life, just believe in God the right person will come. Because me also some lady fall for me but I never have the likeness of loving, still single since I break with my ex-gf in 2014. I will like to meet this girl. How can we meet. Whatsapp no. 09035124825

Olusola Joseph

Don’t judge get acquainted with her first later u get to know what-up

Just. Stay patient with lords word
Soon u will get a nyc person
God is still looking for a kind hearted man like u

Wali best

Please what’s her name , I’ll like to link up with her. If she is fine with that , then let her reach me on the number.08076151402. No need killing yourself, it is not the end.

Kelvin

Good morning ireporter please can you hook me up with her, or she can reach me on my mobile line 09069926685 you are a very pretty damsel you don’t have to end it all someone care about you

Fred oku

If really is true maybe you have a spiritual husband that visit you every night…but not withstanding am available anytime here is my email fred2nick77@gmail.com write me asap

Lover

Can you email me at kemosart81@gmail.com for private talk

Boateng paul

Hmm am even sad for u don’t worry 0553847301 this is my contact call me or message me am even looking for a cute girl like you

Danielle

God will see you through. Just trust in God

Timothybozeman

I think you are beautiful I would love to meet you I have a Facebook page sent me a request my name is.timothy Bozeman

You should never ever feel this way….. I’m a gospel singer and also a pastor and my group sing a song….
It says YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFULLY MADE WHEN GOD CREATED YOU HE MADE NO MISTAKES YOU ARE A WINNER BEFORE THE STARS BEGIN SO DON’T YOU GIVE UP , DON’T GIVE UP ON THE WIN…
Never look for anyone to define you nor your value….. You are fearfully and wonderfully made…. God loves you…. Before you get a man and have him define you and who you are allow God to bring definition to you and you see your own VALUE….. YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL

Shittu abdullahi

There is a solution to ur problem calli dis number 08038117056

U dnt av to end ur life, u are pretty gal, if I can get where u are I would like to approach u nd strt a date with u

Henry

Ending the life you didn’t give yourself is a wrong line of action ,so don’t even go there , just tell me where you live or stay and I will come and date you to save life even if it’s to marry you .

Olawale Shittu

Good morning addm please I will like to know who is she and where is she from am 43 single and a Muslim from osun state I will bloke to meet with her if things can work out I mean if we are compatible I will marry her but we will need to hook up first

Horlar

If you wish to join together am here

Amin

And you expect us to believe this shit, even witches have admirer, common say what you want exactly jor mtsw

Hi babe, good morning how was your night, i need u to be my lovely how can see which state are u and which state are u from

Henry

Your beautiful don’t let that bother you it’s somebody eyeying you they don’t know how to approach you if you was in Detroit I would ask you out myself show you a good time and tell you how beautiful you are

Femi Ayelade

Hello dear, it is not a problem at all, considering you age. These are my advice:
1. Never you think of taking your dear life for anything in this world.
2. If u are still studying, pls use this opportunity to be the best. It is God that is keeping you away from distraction but u think it’s a problem. Divert the mind of boy/man friend on your studies, you will be surprise with the number of men at your doorpost in the nearest future when you have succeeded.
3. Are you a Christian? Do you really have Christ in your life? If yes, go and start to do something in the house of Lord. You can join choir, usher, or children department. You ll be surprise how God Almighty will surprise you when its time.
4. Please don’t rush into marriage o.
5. Please don’t scatter your life with premarital sex o.
6. Inform your parents, not your aunties or friends.
God bless you. From London, United Kingdom.

UDOFIA NSONGURUABASI

Beautiful advice you’ve given to her may God Almighty bless and ur generations unborn…I really hope and pray that she hearkens to these advices

Beautiful and amazing lady God will it but I’m also single too I’m looking forward for a sexy and beautiful lady like you I love the way you are u are so pretty

Esther

I think u should intensify your relationship with God, then u will know his saying on this particular issue. There can never be any solution for u outside God. In Him, with Him, and through Him lies your victory

Jill

My dear you need a deliverance run to God, pray and see a powerful man of God. God is the answer.

Mohammed asiballa

Call me on this 09091449110

Ozurumba UGOCHUKWU

Am single ,ready to settle down with her if she is interested ,here is my no 08035046646
She can send me her own no as well .I will marry her

Shehu

Pls be praying all the time a good husband will come your way very soon

Samson moyegun

good morning my dear sister please can i know you maybe God God can use me for you .

IBE SIMON AGAMA

Seek the face of GOD,go for Deliverance,any man that woo you will marry you,IBE SIMON

Mnuh

Don’t wary my sister live man behind because u will cry so keep ur self busy will study

Wesley Ayo

Hello, good morning i was touch by story her but will be glad if i could know her better even if i can get her contact i will be so much happy about it. Here is my contact 08062992996 or u can whatsapp me on 08140204172 and my Gmail account is Robertshirk123@gmail.com. Thanks

Prince Diamena

Try and visit the Sinagogue of All Nations..Pastor TB JOSHUA…. For Deliverance….

Korede

What’s her name & phone number??? I need to speak to her directly

Prince Ezeodina

I need her name and address

Sidiq basheer

Please dont do that ok where are you can we talk one on one

Dawuda suleiman

Excesses patient u will better one soon

Ibrahim Samaila

My sister thank GOD you protected from bad guys, soon good ones would come to your way rightfully for good up spring may we all be blessed remain calm.

Ben

Hey, you are the luckiest woman on earth, first of all you are young and beautiful, your husband is on the way somewhere
in the varsity, do not hurry good things take time.

Roel

Hey sister you really beautiful. I would like to know u better you can wats app me at 18684829618

Ogunmodede Adeloye

It’s not true, so it seems to me. But if it’s true, you’re still young, at 22. Wait for the right man. He will appear

Saheed Sulaiman

Ñeed to see your full photo, I may have to hook up with you,’cause I need a woman to love if you agree to meet with me.

Kumah Raphael

Is because you have not pray very well. But all the same don’t worry. Your happiness and joy I at your door step now. I a also single and available now.
If interested, email me at kkraph1988@gmail.com

My dear trust me
The day that guy approaches you
Is the the day he’ll propose to you and ask for your hand in marriage.
Just have faith in God
And be positive

Kabiru saad kura

May be you feeling high that’s why huys gave space because all this kind of things are happening

Call me on this number 07037944235

Olatunji olu

Tell her to call me 08036577721 no problem

michael

Its a shocking news to me for a lady as beautiful as she his.if she wouldn’t mind I like the beauty I see .can we get to meet maybe we might be ment for each other .I’m in Lagos here is my contact if she is willing to give me a trial +2348079448541 also on whatsapp

Wunmi

You are very attractive, go into prayers and seek deliverance through anointed minister of God. Also try and mingle with your peers in social settling and religious gatherings. If you are moody, try and wear a cheerful look and don’t forget to interact on social media. God will see you through.

Joe

Don’t worry keep praying God will intervene on your behalf

ENGR ALAO CHRISTOPHER

Baby call me this my phone number 07031862056

John Momoh

Pls call me so that I can pray for u.U need God to deliver u from the spell casted on u.09079134113

Come. A. G. Abubakar.

If she is truly serious for a relationship, she should give me a call. 08057985043

Morris Sackor

Keep your head up. Destiny will locate you.

David

My dear! Just be calm all will well soon God with his infinit mercy shall seen someone for u not just a date but a good husband to u.what is ur real name lets start from that just a little patient pls!

Vick

Is strange to see a pretty girl like u been single, I understand ur situation ok, but don’t rush things ok so u will not fall into the wrong hands, ur Mr right will come soon

Efe odhegolor Abikelegba

Am here for you baby it’s all good like wise me too

Emma

If she only knows how many guys will just fustrate her she’ll be happy

Dickson

Hard to believe

Salman

Sorry dear God is the best, wish you success in life. I will like to say am interested but we living far away and is hardly to meet up.

Gbenga Joshua

I can’t believe that is true, and if it is, I like her and I like to know her more.

Suluka ABDULRAZAQ

Have faith. In God and in yourself, nothing last forever,if you don’t mind am interested in you

Chimakpam Nwaebo Samuel

Am also in same shoe with you dear….just have a little patient.but I will like to meet you but if want thanks for your understanding

Harmony

My dear is not yet late how can i meet you and where or just call me on 09054309606 or 08080494581

Osita

Can I’ve your personal contract so that I’ll connect with you cos you’re pretty

You’re beautiful. I know you have been told several times.
What I will just advice you you to do is take it to God.
You could even see a TRUE man of God to pray for you for divine favor

YUSUF

Oh no sweetheart, you are very beautiful and very special, maybe God Almighty want you to have a generous person that could love and care for you, so please my princess don’t feel neglected, you are very special and good looking, infact how i wish you could manage a guy like me to love, care, and hopefully get married if God permit,am sorry my angel am for real and serious, you are very beautiful and special please note that ok, love you and take care of yourself.thanks

Osita Anoribe

You’re a pretty girl please can I’ve your contact address

Muhammad wada

So sad please can i have her contact

Yunusa

Let me reach her

Can I please get her contact?? Am Christian from Ghana and this are my contacts WhatsApp 0241334154 call 0245476322

Abiade kazeem akorede

You need spiritual attention and my father is an herbalist you can contact me through this number

If you can marry me, Iam 76yrs with 9 children. Iam single now.

Prince poroye temilade olabode

Are you ready to marry if yes then let’s talk on WhatsApp or mail me

Thanks Esther please WhatsApp me 0555325479/
,0508745617

I am also in need of a lady like you.
So, I am ready if you lean it . I already love you pretty lady.

Hassan Abubakar

my sister do not worry ur self.God is there to answer your prayers,God will help you fine a boy friend even a husband may God see u true.

Iam 76yrs oid and iam single. My wife died in 2016. Can you marry me?

Franky Wonio

Please connect me to her
through this number or whatsapp me on this 07087641882

Sampa Gift

She good for marriage

Danlawal

It is well .kindly call me or add on watsup 08032638396 am interested.

Bayowa

Pray to god .i know that god will give you ur own good husband

Prince Eribe

david dominic

how is dat possible

Prince Eribe

Dearest be patient while because a patient dog eats the fattest born and also be prayerful, God will perfect everything thanks . dearest I’m very much interested in you just message me thanks

Sunday

Please I love you so much baby am here to be your boyfriend thanks

SHEYI DONALD

U are very Young, u hv much ahead of u why rush? God is keeping u for the best.

Prince Eribe

Dearest just mail me and all this nonsense will stop. You are such a beautiful and gorgeous woman everyone will like to be with, you are the one who is suppose to make guy and not men thanks for coming into my life

Amugba nark

go to your pastor and explain what is happening to you Am very sure he will tell you what is wrong and be prayerfull dear

Olugboyega ennycool

you need a prayer

Ola

What’s ur name and native?
09072137674

Matt

Although, she is beautiful but, the report came without her names.

Kindly drop details to confirm things myself.

Regards,
Matt

USMAN

Pls tell her that I love her and she should not in any way harm herself

You have to keep praying to it God I know he will surely answer your prayer where u never think of

You have to keep praying to God, I know he will surely answer your prayer where u never think of

Opesanmi Kehinde

Is that the reason for taking her life? People should learn how to appreciate God. She needs prayer and needs to know Christ before it will be too late to face eternity judgement.

Opesanmi Kehinde

Bright igah

Well you are still young and beautiful…keep doing your thing some how luck will meet you and most especially PRAY

Josephine Obidipe

You are a blessed woman, and don’t forget God created you for good work. You cannot end the life you don’t and can’t create; put all your trust and faith in God and the bone of your bone and flesh of your flesh will locate you. Put the anxiety and worry away from your life and continue to enjoy yourself and God will surprise you soonest in Jesus mighty name.

Olu Oluwaseyin

You don’t need to embark on any self help. This matter is a spiritual one. It can only be arrested as such. I’m under a genuine servant of God that God can use to break the yoke without taking kobo from you in Igando, Lagos. Call 08080996134 for information about the person and the Church. You will glorify God for the solution to the problem.

Rufus

Send me your contact number so that I can be the first person to approach you dear please am in love with you already

samuel

Just wait For God to pefect his work on you, beside you are still too young to be asking about all these. Don’t fix your mind there for now and focus upon Jesus he will do it at the right time. All you need is life time partiner (husband) not boy friend that will fake himself on you today and tomorrow he is gone. Cheer up, you are so beautiful and elegant my dear.

Jabondo

Na lie joor. No kon dey whine us for here

Stephen

Hello, can just drop your contact or contact me through my email.

Pls am here sarching for a wife ooooo pls am in Nigeria my phone is 08038000442

Please let me have her contact i am interested in her.

Please let me have her contact i am interested in her.

Haji Gaskiya

You should seek for honest man of God, or keep praying and fasting, within 7days or 21days, your man shall cone to you, God have reasons in everything that happen to human being, God is great

Lanrex.t

Don’t worry , God is der for u wat u ave to do is to lift ur head up , and dust urself and get back on ur feet and show d world and Satan , who is boss
U are serving a living God Never forget dat ☺️

Leo

Hello ireporter! I would really appreciate it if you link me up with the lady. I really would like to talk to her… I mean no harm.

Anyways just thank God that you are still alive till today you can call me or chat me on WhatsApp on 08146392311 because me too am like you as a guy

Philbert

You’re so beautiful so everyone think you’re taken yet you’re still single…don’t worry all is well am not married nor do I have kids and am 30yrs …my dear you’re still young focus on God and your goals all is well.

Olaoye moses

Pray, wait and have faith of getting your own flesh. Stay blessed

Oluwawumiju oluwasolafunmi olawumi

You need prayer…. Give your life to Christ, he will see you through.

Awwal mashi

may be its your character that stops many people from approaching you

You’re only 22 and contemplating taking your life? You are surely misguided. Men can not bring you happiness. Only you can choose to be happy or not. God has someone for you so head up! Be thankful you haven’t gotten your heart broken by these men out here. The one who will love and care for you will love you for the person you are.

Patience Bitrus

You are a pretty girl sweetheart. Please don’t do anything stupid… You need God intervention so I advice you go for prayer my dear

Pls called me to dis 09030404480

Davies

Tell her to call me if she is serious about dating.

Chidiegwu.chinyere

It sounds totally impossible, after seeing her pictures.. however they are many factors to consider.. what is her personality like.. is she an introvert, does she have more beautiful friend s stealing her shine ..is she directly or indirectly scaring guys away..it just very complicated.. but it will alot of details to really determine the cause of the problem.. anyways my advice to her is to simply check her self again am be sure she is not doing anything to chase the guys away

Why don’t you put your contact number, the bad story might have ended today bcos I like u

Abdullahi

That what Almighty Allah down and any body can change it but My sister prayer can change any situation so be pray, may Almighty Allah give you right person. Ameen (Ya Allah).

Usman

Beb I am looking for u but I couldn’t find u please are u ready for my marriage, usman by name iam from minna Niger state this is my cellphone no. 09051727612

Adewuyi

God back to your creator;God,pray to him and your prayer will be answered

Stan

U can approach a guy you who’s attractive to you, what men can do women can do n even better, u know that, ryt?

Bala Muhammed

In-aha-Allah you will get someone to ask your hands in marriage, not even dating.

Abdulhameed

Plz for Allah sake don’t end it all, their will be a reason for that and I believe things will change for the BEST…

Just keep praying and believing in God

Justice Koffi Danso Arthur

can I get her number please
or just give her number
+233244770350

Prince Mickey

. ‘ .

George

Thank God for social media, you will soon have your own with a testimony.

Yakubu

Connect me to her

Solomon

Put on a smiling face and be friendly…..maybe your attitude or your over seriousness is chasing guys from you.

Solomon

I might also be the first if it pleases you,because you are cute and beautiful though am not rich now

Simon Paul

I no get advice oh….
Pls how can I get this girl…
How how pls

Joy Eyikojoka Ayika

You are beautifully and wonderfully made by God so if you feel no man has ever asked you out it shows that your man is out there waiting to have you not for dating but for marriage so just be patient dear God’s will for your life will surface if you end your life you go straight to hell so you better repent of this statement of yours God bless you

SAMUEL BELOVETH

Do you want to marry instead of just having a boyfriend whom you’re not sure will marry you at the end?
Most of these men May avoid a woman on mere honest ground: they don’t want to destroy your life, your future.
Most of them believe you have someone already. They think you’re too responsible to be decieved like other girls.
I think you not having a boyfriend is the right attitude in the Life of a growing girl.
Finally, ask God EXACTLY what you want. He’ll give it to you. Don’t ask him for a boyfriend, he won’t answer that one because it is a a SIN.
Tell him, you’re ready to marry, and , if you’re serious, husband will be available for you.
Don’t rush. It isn’t late,my dear. You’re still young. What about your education? Are you done with your University programme? What’s the RUSH kyale?
You’re beautiful. Believe me, you are. Can you pray? Tonight? Will ya? I can join you to pray.
Would you like to talk to me?
Reply first. Remain blessed.

If you can marry a Muslim, I have someone who will take good care of you.

Ayyah sorry dear, sent me your address.

Kingsley

This is nothing normal o my dear , in fact u need serious prayer.
I’m a pastor so contact me for a thorough work on ur body.

Please let her have my contact 07063964792

Man Die

I love and admire everything that make her or you what you are

Mohammed Anas

Pls, prayer is the key to solve this ur problem

Buhari Bala kkr

I love you and am serious

TENIBEGILOJU

God is keeping u4a purpose.wait4God’s time pls

Call me if you need serious relationship +971525879667

Solomon

My name is Solomon from port Harcourt I will marry you call me I love the way you look 09060361062

That really means you are not a cheap Lady for any how guys, all I will say is for you not to let any one take you for granted. Keep pursuing your academy and future career, when it will happen, you will have to make a choice on whom to go with. The bottom line is that you should try to be nice to yourself and others for people to see a positive reason why they should want to be around you. Young girl, your future and destiny’s are bright that is why God is keeping you not to get distracted for now. Please see beyond your imagination as you see God in total control of your life and affair.

Anonymous

Allow Jesus into your life, then allow him take over your life, get lost in the things of his kingdom. Seek you first the kingdom of God and everything other thing (including a man) shall be added unto you.

Onuzu Japhet

You are very very Stupid for thinking of killing yourself,hmmm kill yourself and face judgment rather than looking for things to do to better your status you’re their looking for men and if eventually you find the one that use and dump you you will then come again to say what………
Think……..

Ahmad Ade

If your serious ,you have got guys !

Henry

Ok can you call me, extend my contact to her pls. 08147964226. Cos I need a serious relationship

Gyfted

You don’t have to despair, just be calm and reserved, your own man will surely come. You are just peculiar

Richard Dodson

You cheer up u cutey..go to church ..meet new people you maybe in old ever day drag…yu sweet cute to ,! Find new group new things to do …I think yu Very Pretty !

Dlord

Are you into business,politics,music,church,civil servant and lots more. And you want to become a member of the great illuminati kingdom to be rich famous, promotion and get protections. Call +2348074382605 or Email now on illumiatiworldone@gmail.com

Lucid boi

With God all things are possible. Never rush in life, because your delay is not your end. God is preparing a misterious person in ur life. It is my vivid hope that by the close for the day after reading this message you will get a call not to use and dump u like wanted but to ask for marriage. Don’t do anything nasty but have hope in the Lord and u will yell a better fruit. Thank u.

Ayodele

Hello dear, I love everything about your look and I will like to know you better in person. Kindly contact me through my mail adeyinkaayodele590@gmail.com

There is nothing wrong with you. Hope to hear from you soonest.

Ayo

Good morning
Please if you are on WhatsApp please WhatsApp me 0555325479
0508745617
Am serious you are not ugly you are beautiful just that God knows why
But I want to tell you just call me or send me your number

Kethla

Tell me young girl what is Good about m’en that make you wanted to kill yourself in USA where I live my friend woman ask men out too if you see someone you like tell them and also there is dating site cum on look at you really tell me this is a joke I’m 33 divorce married heart broken there is step in dating that can destroy you also my love your life is more important than anything don’t ever say what you said end your life for men your life is own by God his the only one ☝ can take it okay

Benjamin Romario Aikins

Please start approaching them wai. Forget about that old Ghanaian and African mentality that when a woman approach a man it’s wrong. Either than that you’ll be older than Metusallah. If the mountain will not move to Moses then Moses must move to the mountains. But it doesn’t also mean u rush in trying to do so. Take your time and find a perfect match and someone who you’re compatible with. Someone who will love ❤️ and appreciate you for who you’re. Not someone who will take advantage of u. Remember that most guys are reading your story and might want to chance on this as an opportunity

Abiodun

Never too late to be approached. It’s better to be approached by your ordained husband than been approached by a boyfriend. Cry no more and be prayerful, your husband must be a lucky man.

Mazi Chuma

Tell her that someone like me love her the way she is. Am still single and searching. Let her WhatsApp me on +2347020558224

ENGR Enitan O.A

Ushould end up ur miracle is on d way I believe with God all things are possible.Add me on Whatsapp 08065161960

Just continue prayer my god bring better person for you pls be percient god no everything

Ben

Masa give us her number
Which advise u want make we give for here?
Mtcheeew

Wait on God he will give you a husband not just a guy. Please call me less talk 08167072524

Sam Edward

You don’t have to end up your life. What if i said I’m ready to marry you. Will you agree with me and be my wife. Text me on my WhatsApp 07033877010 or gmail rawcash2020@gmail.com

Rasheed

Rasheed by name am from Nigeria age 32yrs old am interested in you am single you can call me 08069587800

Zebedee Ejike Korie

give me her contact let me talk to her, you can give her my email address too

Abdullateef

You are just being protected for a right man. Stop blaming God, be thankful to Him. A right man is closer than you think. Cheers!

If guys ain’t proposing, it’s your turn to propose we’re all humans , don’t end your life okay

She should have a believe that God almighty is in control

Rissa

Listen up okay, you a beautiful young lady, man is not all of it, just live your self and be happy do things as a teenager have fun go beach listen to music, go around old people get wisdom, ending your life it not worth it okay, you not going to kill yourself over a guy come on, deep breath and relax

God's Heart

Hello beautiful, I’m sorry to read this but trust me, you are not just beautiful but you are a paragon of beauty. Honestly, I am already falling for you and this is sweet coating but bitter truth. How could you say no man has ever approached you since you were born, even if it’s demon that us behind that, he/she can’t stop me cuz what is in me is bigger then than what is on earth. If you don’t mind you can consider me as I know there are lots of condidates but I would love to know you much more better. You are nowhere ugly and this is the fact. I feel like looking deep into your eyes and tell you what no man has ever said to you before.
My contact details: 09067098748
God’s Heart Cares.

Kin

Don’t worry I will help you out just get in touch with me 0503967001

Gioden

My dear don’t worry ok u just email me gideonsakpo@yahoo.com

Ben

How can i get this beautiful girl number

Nura

So you have it from me i love you and am ready to be your life partner.

Olaoye

Am also have a similar problem, mine is just that i don’t have a stable relationship till now it just so sad

Biggz

Where she located? HMU 912-657-7546

Have Faith in God & dare to dream of a good pure relationship. You surely have been protected so far. There is a mammoth Spiritual War going on currently. It is an epidemic of image adoration, improper sexual activity & excessive violence & a ignorance of good morals & values & it is promoted & encouraged by many Television Stations, Radio Stations, News Papers, Magazines, Theatres, UTube video creators, web sites, social groups & so forth ~ anywhere or place or means of communications that is run by those who have sold their souls ~ it is there. Do not be a part of it & do not become vulnerable so you can avoid becoming an easy catch for a deceiver & destroyers of a good Spirit. Do not long for he who Loves the exterior but do long for he who Loves the interior ~The Soul. You have been preserved thus far in order that a harm far more worse than loneliness or low self esteem could not destroy your soul. It is better for a Fisher needing to be fed to be hopeful & patient & wait for a good decent catch then to settle for a immature piranha that tries to bite you when trying to get it off the hook & prepare it & that is so small & insignificant that it fizzles away to nothing when it is well done.

Nyanson Kwasi

SMH. Just because u haven’t got someone to spoil ur life at ur early age, u wonna kill urself? Go ahead and do it dear.

First off,; she’s beautiful. I personally loved dark complexioned women. With that said, the actual thought that she would rather k!ll herself instead of saying hello to a man makes her a freaking idiot.

Kever

I believe i may know why this is happening to you. And i believe i can help. Let me know if you want my help. peace

Albert

Too many men desire whores. You carry yourself in a woman like way which is right and good. Keep that, it is the root of your beauty. Let no man or woman take that away from you and never think about ending your life for doing something that is right and good to satisfy the world. Always remember you are of the world. Just sent into the world

Grantley

You’re not missing anything extraordinary. Your time will come. When that time comes you’ll be glad you waited.

It’s better to be aligned to the discovery channel than to be a channel with only History, if you get my reason.
Many of those who have been exposed to early ends regretting their experiences, become extremely promiscuous, don’t make good spouses, and sometimes takes their own lives.
Be of good courage and God will strengthen your heart. Blessings as you journey on.

Crystal

I love what you wrote

Stu

As a young 24 year old man , I can say through experience that your appearance might play a big role bc most guy are afraid to approach YOU But It’s Not Your Fault ? It’s a lot missing from your post like where you live ? Do you guys use social media ? Are you thick ? No offense Dark Blavk Women Are A Rare Turn On ( Like I Barely See Dark Blavk woman But when I Do I Am Amazed Everytime bc it’s Rare sexy I’m young so I’m not a perv lol

Awaris

Don’t do it.God creation is for a purpose so be patient to experience things fall apart, then u would be able to appreciate more of urself.
My name is awaris, let’s chat more if it’s ok with you.thank

Jessica

Maybe you stink.

Max

Don’t end your life I’m here WhatsApp me 1-758-713-9947

If this is really true my dear i what what to say anything for now just WhatsApp me +971588014762 only if is real and true

If this is real and true my i will not say anything for now just WhatsApp me +971588014762

Ben

I hope this is for fun, but if it’s real story then I pity you very well for bringing it out here on social media. What you have done is tantamount to selling yourself in the negative way to the bad guys in the world. Do you know the number of guys who have used you and dump you and sharing this to the media? You have no idea of how these guys are waiting to waste your life just like that. You are young beatiful girl. My humble advice to you is, focus on what will fetch you money to live a good life in future. Be respectful, neat, and value your womanhood. Dont allow the guy to be running you because you are desperate. Love but never trust any guy. Use your common sense.

Jenny

I mean you look delightful to me. A mans approval is not gonna make your life complete. Not EVER. You know who loves you? YOU! and you ain’t never gonna disappoint yourself. Please stop placing your selfworth, confidence and self-concept on others approval, it’s a losing game. Make your life worthy and complete with your own hands. Also, if you want a man, just go after one, dating sites, give your number, i mean the worst they can do is say no and then shrug your shoulders and move on. Don’t be to prideful to go after what you want. GET IT.

mist

Hook up with, while I’m still single like you too.
Every woman has her man specially reserve for her . don’t be in a hurry sweetheart our God is a perfect God .
You could have suffer series of heart breaks in broken relationship if you were in relationship before now . but God took his time to norture and monitor your tender heart up till this stage so you should be happy. Your unique in your way. Link me on hassino89@gmail.com

Chat me up on watsap I like you +2347088312666

Sonia

Noooo. Stay strong and patient. You’re young and beautiful. God just hasn’t sent him to you yet. ❤

Take a vacation to jamaica maybe you are In the wrong country

Lucy

I have never dated anyone either and I don’t know how it feels like to be with a guy, even though I am 28, I fell in one side love for 3 years and when I was about tell him, I found he is already in a relationship with someone for 5 years, I never tell anyone I love, but this time I did, he is from Colorado, I still love him, but still I get online approaches from different countries but never got any from my own, so there’s nothing to be sad about it, just be yourself and stop being desperate, chase your dreams, love will come by automatically, bc if you start loving yourself as who you are and follow your passion, love will be there for sure I promise

Crystal

Baby don’t worry about these men. Once you get one you are going to want to give him back. Trust me God will send you, your king one day just wait patiently. You got to look at it like this I been waiting for the man God wants me to have for five years and I’m not going to rush it and you shouldn’t either. So how about we play the waiting game together. If you every want to talk email me at crystalbutler1306@gmail.com.
Stay uplifted and positive my beautiful sister cause we are going to find our kings one day.

[…] Read Since I Was Born, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before. I Feel Like Ending My Life – 22yrs… […]

[…] Read Since I Was Born, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before. I Feel Like Ending My Life -22yrs Old Girl […]

[…] Read Also Since I Was Born, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before. I Feel Like Ending My Life-;22yrs Old Girl […]

[…] Also Since I Was Born, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before. I Feel Like Ending My Life 22yrs Old Girl […]

[…] CHECK THIS ALSO:Since I Was Born, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before. I Feel Like Ending My Life – 22yrs… […]

[…] Read also Since I Was Born, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before. I Feel Like Ending My Life ; 22yrs Old Girl […]

[…] Read also: Since I Was Born, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before. I Feel Like Ending My Life -22yrs Old Girl […]

[…] Read Since I Was Born, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before. I Feel Like Ending My Life-22yrs Old Girl […]

[…] Read Also Since I Was Born, No Man Has Ever Approached Me Before. I Feel Like Ending My Life – 22yrs… […]