Connect with us

Latest News

Oh No! Laboratory Scientist Dies As Cooking Gas Explodes In Delta

Published

on

fire
Kindly Share This

Mrs Ame Onyelo, a Laboratory scientist attached to government hospital Abraka in Ethiope East Local Council of Delta State, has died.

She died from wounds she sustained during a cooking gas explosion.

According to reports, Onyelo was cooking in her home when the gas exploded, leaving her with 90 per cent-degree burns on New Year day.

fire%20out

She was said to be in a state of 50-50 chance of survival before being rushed to the Government Hospital, Abraka and then the Central Hospital, Warri and thereafter to UBTH, where she died on Tuesday at about 1:30 p.m.

Confirming her death, the Medical Director (MD) of the government hospital, Dr Donald Anyoru, said the news of her death came as a rude shock.

“The management visited the family of the deceased in Abraka today. She was a nice woman, very cooperative and a peacemaker. I have been here for about a year now and I can say that she is one of the few people, who you can discuss issues with. We are sad”. Anyoru said

Kindly Share This
FOR BUSSINESS ADVERT CLICK THE WHATSAPP IMAGE BELOW
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement

Trending