Connect with us

Latest News

Samsung Office Gutted By Fire In Abuja, Items Worth Millions Lost (Photos)

Published

on

Kindly Share This

A Samsung office in Wuse 2 area of Abuja was engulfed by fire on Monday morning leading to the loss of items worth millions of Naira.

The source learned that the inferno which started around 9 a.m was caused by an electrical fault. Speaking on the incident, the officer-in-charge of Asokoro fire station disclosed;

“We received an emergency call this morning from this Samsung office. We jumped in. What we suspect is the cause is an electrical fire from the split AC”

“The fire caused a lot of damages. Their washing machines, freezers, home theatres, blenders, a lot of things have been damaged here”.

“Nobody was injured in the inferno”, he said.

Photos below;

Screenshot 2021 06 21 at 8.00.19 PM
Screenshot 2021 06 21 at 8.00.30 PMScreenshot 2021 06 21 at 8.00.52 PMScreenshot 2021 06 21 at 8.01.18 PMScreenshot 2021 06 21 at 8.01.30 PMScreenshot 2021 06 21 at 8.01.39 PM

Source: Politics Nigeria

Kindly Share This
FOR BUSSINESS ADVERT CLICK THE WHATSAPP IMAGE BELOW
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement

Trending