Latest News
BREAKING: Youths Set Hanifa Abubakar’s School Ablaze (Photo)
BREAKING: Youths Set Hanifa Abubakar’s School Ablaze (Photo)

Youth Set Hanifa Abubakar’s School Ablaze, Photo Credit: PremiumTimes
According to Premium Times, angry youths in the early hours of Monday set ablaze the school where the kidnappers of Hanifa Abubakar buried the remains of the five-year-old girl in Kano.
The private school, Noble Kids Comprehensive College, is located at Kwanar Dakata in Nassarawa local government area, in Kano metropolis.
Hanifa was abducted on December 2 by her teacher, Abdulmalik Tanko, who is also the proprietor of the private school.
Mr Tanko has been arrested and the school was closed by the state government.
The police spokesperson in Kano, Abbdullahi Kiyawa, on Monday morning said the angry youth set fire to the school in the middle of the night.

He said there was no casualty in the incident, but parts of the school’s building were razed.
Mr Kiyawa added that the police are yet to arrest any suspect in the incident.
Last Thursday, Mr Tanko led police officers to the school premises where the remains of Hanifa were found buried in a shallow grave.
Read Also Nigerians Demand Justice For Five-Year-Old Hanifa Killed By School Proprietor
The body had been dismembered before being buried. The remains were then exhumed for medical examination ahead of proper burial by her family.
According to the police spokesperson, Mr Tanko will be charged to court this week.
Hanifa’s murder has been greeted by outrage from across Nigeria, with President Muhammadu Buhari also condemning the incident.
-
Latest News1 week agoTinubu Summons 76 Osun APC Leaders Over Ribadu’s Explosive Intelligence Report
-
Latest News2 weeks agoTinubu Picks Gbajabiamila, Soludo, Zulum, Others For Canada Investment Mission
-
Latest News2 weeks agoTinubu Approves Fresh Civil Service Recruitment Exercise
-
Latest News2 weeks agoTinubu Launches ₦216bn Osun–Oyo Road Projects
-
Latest News1 week agoArmy Orders Abuja Residents To Vacate Homes Over Security Threat
-
Latest News6 days agoOkpebholo Sacks SUBEB Chairman, Names Immediate Replacement
-
Latest News5 days agoTinubu Approves New Ports Regulator For Nigeria
-
Latest News2 weeks agoEFCC Moves To Take Over Abubakar Malami-Linked Properties
-
Latest News2 weeks agoTinubu Announces Rescue Of 308 Kidnap Victims In Massive Security Operation
-
Latest News2 days agoINEC Makes Fresh Announcement After Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Election
-
Latest News2 weeks agoWAEC Releases 2026 WASSCE Results, Candidates Can Now Check Scores
-
Latest News5 days agoEdo Gov Reshuffles Cabinet, Creates New Ministry — Full List

