Latest News
Netanyahu Declares War After Drone Attack They Tried to Kill Us, But We Will Not Back Down
Netanyahu Declares War After Drone Attack They Tried to Kill Us, But We Will Not Back Down
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Saturday, October 19, that those who attempted to “assassinate me and my wife today.….CONTINUE READING
made a grave mistake,” after a drone was launched toward his home in Caesarea, central Israel.
The Israeli military confirmed the drone had been launched from Lebanon, and a spokesperson for the prime minister said the attack targeted Netanyahu’s residence. Neither he nor his wife was home at the time, and there were no reported injuries, according to his office.
Netanyahu blamed Hezbollah, which he referred to as “agents of Iran,” for the attack and warned they would “pay a heavy price.”
As of press time, Hezbollah had not claimed responsibility for the incident.
“This will not deter me or the state of Israel from continuing the war for our survival to secure our safety for generations to come,” Netanyahu declared.
He also mentioned the recent killing of Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar, stating that Israeli forces would “press forward until the end.”
“We eliminated the chief murderer, Yahya Sinwar,” he said. “I’ve said we are in the war of survival, and we will continue until it’s finished.”
Netanyahu expressed pride in Israel’s soldiers and citizens, and when asked if anything could stop him, he responded: “No, nothing will deter us. We continue until victory.”
On Friday, U.S. National Security Council adviser John Kirby noted that Sinwar had been the main obstacle to securing a ceasefire in the Gaza conflict, and his death had created a pivotal moment that could potentially accelerate efforts to end the war.
-
Latest News6 days agoFull List: Tinubu Gives Approval For New Appointments
-
Latest News4 days agoKaduna APC House Of Reps Aspirant Pulls Out Of The Race
-
Latest News1 week agoAPC Expels 30 Members Over Legal Action Against Party
-
Latest News6 days agoFull List: NJC Recommends 12 Justices For Court Of Appeal, Suspends Two Judges Over Misconduct
-
Latest News3 days agoAPC Primaries: Full List Of Reps Members Who Secured Return Tickets, State-By-State Breakdown
-
Latest News14 hours agoAPC Announces Winners Of Senate And House Of Reps Primaries In Plateau State
-
Latest News1 week agoKano Senate Race: Six APC Aspirants Withdraw, Back Shekarau
-
Latest News2 weeks agoPresident Tinubu Makes Surprise New Appointment
-
Latest News1 week agoBola Tinubu, Fubara, Hope Uzodimma, APC Governors, Senators, Reps Await Fate Today
-
Latest News2 weeks agoBREAKING: Prominent Lagos Monarch Passes Away
-
Latest News4 days agoFull List: APC Publishes Names Of Disqualified House Of Representatives Aspirants
-
Latest News2 weeks agoAPC Generates ₦4.45 Billion From Sale Of Nomination Forms

