Latest News
Drama As Alleged UNIJOS Ritual Killer Turns Singer In Court
Drama As Alleged UNIJOS Ritual Killer Turns Singer In Court
Moses Okoh, a 20- year- old student of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) standing trial in a High Court in Jos for allegedly killing his girlfriend, Jennifer Anthony, a 300-level student of the institution, suddenly turned singer on Friday as witnesses testified against him.
The police accused Okoh of committing the offence on Dec 31, 2021 when he allegedly killed Anthony and removed her eyes and other human parts.
During the trial, a witness, Mr Akubo Lazarus of Busa Buji, Jos, a receptionist at the Domus Pacis Hotel, told the court that he received the accused person as a guest on Dec. 31, 2021 and lodged him in room 302.
Read Also I Told My Wife’s Boss To Be Sleeping With Her – Estranged husband
“The defendant who registered in as Moses Oche came to our hotel at about 4 pm on Dec. 31, he came alone but the late Jennifer joined him a few hours later and he hurriedly came downstairs and picked her to the room.
“I closed for the day and went home and returned on Jan 1st for my morning shift. The accused at about noon came to me to check out and I left him at the reception to check the room for any damages.
“On getting to the room I met a lifeless body of a female on the floor in a pool of her own blood. I raised an alarm but he had already absconded from the premises,” he said.
Another witness, Mrs Elizabeth Dung, a kitchen attendant at the hotel, told the court that she served the defendant two plates of food and cutlery set on the said date of the murder.
“I was in the kitchen when the defendant came to me and asked for two plates of food, I took the food to him with two spoons and two forks.
“I know all the cutlery in the kitchen having worked there for a long time. The fork shown to me in the court now is the same one I served him that day.
“I recognise the accused person as the same person I served food on Dec. 31 and the fork is the same one I served him but it was not bent and it did not have blood stains when I served him,” she said.
The judge, Justice S.P Gang, after listening to the witnesses and counsels to the parties adjourned the matter to March 9, for a continuation of hearing.
Never Miss Any News, Join Our WhatsApp Group With This Link Below
https://chat.whatsapp.com/DdBOorlQD6wE9BhmOAon3c
-
Latest News2 weeks agoTinubu Appoints Actor Bolanle Ninalowo To New Role
-
Latest News2 weeks agoMarried A Gay Man Unknowingly, Divorced Twice” – Reuben Abati’s Wife Opens Up
-
Latest News2 weeks agoThis Embarrassment Is Much” — Reactions Erupt As Makinde ‘Rejects’ Wife’s K!ss At Public Event
-
Latest News7 days agoBreaking: President Tinubu Unveils New Appointments – See Full List
-
Latest News2 weeks agoSh*cking: Nollywood Star Aunty Ajara Passes Away
-
Latest News1 week agoThe Real Reason APC Replaced Uzodimma With Masari
-
Latest News1 week agoLagos Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of Ladipo Market
-
Latest News1 week agoPolitical Sh*ck As Former Minister Resigns From PDP
-
Latest News6 days agoTinubu Govt Shakes Up Aviation Agencies, Redeploys Top Officials [Full List]
-
Latest News3 days agoPresidency: El-Rufai To Face Consequences For Tapping NSA Ribadu’s Phone
-
Latest News1 week agoTinubu 2027: Wike Declares ‘We Don’t Need A Governor
-
Latest News1 day agoDepartment Of State Services Breaks Silence, Reveals Why It Seized Nasir El-Rufai’s Passport

