Connect with us

Gist

Watch Moment Huge Fire Erupted At A Wedding Reception While The Couple Were Having Their First Dance

Published

on

Kindly Share This

Wedding guests have been filmed running for their lives after indoor fireworks at the reception caused a huge blaze.

614984d83c2f7

In a video that has gone viral, the newlywed couple is seen sharing their first dance together as indoor fireworks on the stage wow onlookers in Mexico.

However, the amazement soon turns to terror as the sparks catch onto overhanging paper streamers and dried flowers, engulfing a large part of the ceiling in seconds.

6149856f41d87

Someone tried to stop the fire but it only got worse.

The couple along with the guests were forced to run for cover.

READ ALSO: Popular Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (Video)

Heroic staff can be seen trying to put out the flames with extinguishers but they were unsuccessful and the fire continued raging till the video ended.

 

Kindly Share This
FOR BUSSINESS ADVERT CLICK THE WHATSAPP IMAGE BELOW
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement

Trending