Connect with us

Gist

Oh No!! Lady Ends Up In The Hospital After Vibrator She Was Pleasuring Herself With Caught Fire (Photos)

Published

on

screenshot www.ghbase.com 2021.11.05 16 14 50
Kindly Share This

A young lady has been hospitalized after her quest in seeking pleasure in a vibrator backfired in the most unexpected way.

screenshot www.ghbase.com 2021.11.05 16 14 50

According to the news making rounds on social media, the lady was alone in her room and felt the urge to pleasure herself. She made use of a vibrator,. While she was in the act, the device caught fire suddenly.

Read Also $ex Starved Boy Smooches Lady By The Poolside; Another Drags Her To A Room To Finish Her Completely (Video)

It was alleged that the electric vibrator developed an electric fault and started melting from the base and it nearly electrocuted the young lady.

The lady was allegedly sent to the hospital for treatment.

woman burnt vibrator 2 1 occupyghdotcom 252328220 4504823982937592 9134511287575675033 n

Kindly Share This
FOR BUSSINESS ADVERT CLICK THE WHATSAPP IMAGE BELOW
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement

Trending